Enabling Regenerative Agriculture: Getting Paid For Improving Soil Health, is a two-day virtual event that will be held on Zoom, November 10th and 17th at 5pm PST.
View the program schedule.
This event is free, thanks to our generous sponsors and individual donors. If you can, please consider making a donation with your registration to help cover our operating costs and to support our future Carbon Sequestration Recognition and Incentive Pilot Program for Oregon Farmers project. Here are some suggestions:
- Reward a farmer, rancher, or working landowner for sequestering 1 ton of CO2 into their healthy soil by donating $15.
- Reward yourself for canceling an entire year of your carbon footprint, if in the United States, 16 tons at $15 per ton by donating: $240.
- elsewhere (outside of U.S.); 4 tons at $15 per ton by donating $60.
Please join us for Day 2 by registering below.
Day 2 - November 17th, 5pm - 7pm PST
- “Enabling Regenerative Farming Practices; The Opportunities And Challenges Of Current Incentive Programs”
- KEYNOTE PRESENTER - Louisa Kiely, ”The Australian Carbon Sequestration Program”
- “Measuring Soil Carbon And Off-Set Carbon Programs: Rules, And Access”